DOWN UNDER SPORTS (DUS)
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
Registration forms sent to DUS will be considered on a first-come first-serve basis. Each registration must be accompanied by the required $300 deposit. The deposit is nonrefundable and non-transferable (Exception: non-accepted applicants and cancellations within three days of receipt of deposit are entitled to a full refund). The deposit will be applied 100% to the trip cost. Payments are required according to the payment schedule. The program office reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove a participant from the program for any reason whatsoever, with or without cause. If the program office refuses acceptance of a participant or removes a participant prior to departure, the sole liability of the program is to refund any monies paid in. If the program office removes a participant for non-payment of scheduled installments, administrative charges will be assessed as shown in our cancellation and refund policy. Late fees may be incurred if payment and final balance are received after the due dates. If a participant is removed or cancels his or her participation after departure, no refund will be made, and the participant will be liable for all additional travel expenses incurred.
All cancellations and any associated refund requests must be made in writing to DUS. Cancellations may also be faxed to (435) 792-3046.
• Deposit of $300 is non-refundable and non-transferable at any time.
• Insurance premium of $199 is non-refundable.
• Cancellations received by DUS less than 95 days from the scheduled departure date will result in an additional $1000 to be kept by DUS ($300 deposit + $1000).
• Cancellations received by DUS less than 70 days from the scheduled departure date will result in an additional $1000 to be kept by DUS ($300 deposit + $1000 + $1000).
• All monies are non-refundable and non-transferable if notification of cancellation is received less than 45 days prior to the scheduled departure date.
• For transfer details please call 435-753-4732.